If you have been following my blog, you know that I own a Lulzbot Mini 3D Printer! However, I realized that I don’t really show off what I have printed. That is why I am creating this new series on Epic 3D Stuff. Every other Sunday, I will post on this series. Hopefully you will enjoy seeing the amazing Epic 3D Stuff I have printed!
In honor of the 20th anniversary of Pokemon, this week’s print is a Bulbasaur (found on Thingiverse here!) It turned out very nicely, and I printed it in eSun’s Green HIPS filament. Look below for the Print Settings, and a picture.
The Print Settings! (Dun Dun Dun)
- Printed with 15% Infill
- Printed on a beautiful day 🙂
- Printed with a Hot-End Temperature of 240, and a Bed Temperature of 110
- Printed with Support Material
- Printed with 2 Shells
- Printed at 200 Micron layer resolution
- Print Time: 6 Hours 42 Minutes (ish)
- Printed on Lulzbot Mini
- Sliced using the Lulzbot edition of Cura