Doesn’t everything need a stand these days? Why of course EVERYTHING needs a stand! More specifically, your new iPad needs a new stand. However, instead of going to the store, you can just print one yourself! That is precisely what I did for my iPad Mini. It printed in 5 Parts, (Pictures Below) and it came out great! I also printed the parts in two colors.
The Print Settings (Dun Dun Dun)
- Printed with 20% Infill (So my iPad wouldn’t fall!)
- Printed on a Sunny Day!
- Printed with a Hot-End Temperature of 240, and a Bed Temperature of 110 (To Print my White and Blue HIPS)
- Printed No Support Material
- Printed with 2 Shells
- Printed at 200 Micron layer resolution
- Printed with Medium Fan Speeds
- Print Time: 4 Hours 10 Minutes (To Print the whole thing)
- Printed on my Lulzbot Mini
- Sliced using the Lulzbot’s edition of Cura